96th Annual Meeting of the Halsted Society
September 14 - 17, 2022
The Johns Hopkins University Hospital
Join us September 14 - 17, 2022 in Baltimore, Maryland for the Halsted Society's 96th Annual Meeting! This is a special year as we reflect on the 100th anniversary of Dr. William Stewart Halsted's passing.
Registration is $750 for Halsted members and surgical faculty. Hotel booking links are listed below.
***REGISTRATION DISCOUNT CODES***
GUEST - Registration is $400 for guests of Halsted members and surgical faculty. THURSDAY - Registration is $75 for those residing in the Baltimore/Washington, D.C., area who plan to ONLY attend the meeting program on Thursday at The Johns Hopkins University. THURSDAY+CRAB - Registration is $175 for those who will be attending the meeting program on Thursday, as well as the Crab Feast on Thursday evening. BLACKTIE - Registration is $225 for guests of Halsted members and surgical faculty who plan to ONLY attend the Black-Tie Dinner on Friday evening. ***REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED TO ATTEND ANY PORTION OF THE MEETING.***
The local program will commence on Thursday, September 15th at The Johns Hopkins University. We would like to thank Drs. Andrew and John Cameron for their efforts in developing an outstanding local program. The Halsted program will take place on Friday, September 16th and Saturday, September 17th at the Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore.
The social program will include a variety of outings and activities that will be available for guest attendees during the scholarly presentations. On Friday evening, our Black-Tie event will be held at the Peabody Library. Any who wish to extend their stay may do so and can enjoy the many wonderful museums and historic sites in the Baltimore/Washington, D.C., area, including the Dolphins at Ravens game on Sunday, September 18.
Below is the general schedule (specific details will be provided in the printed meeting program):
- September 14 evening: Welcome Reception at the Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore
- September 15 AM: Local Program and luncheon at The Johns Hopkins University
- September 15 PM: Organized tour: Baltimore Museum of Art
- September 15 evening: Crab Feast at Bo Brooks Restaurant
- September 16 AM: Halsted Program at the Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore
- September 16 PM: Organized tour: Maryland Center for History and Culture
- September 16 evening: Black Tie dinner at the Peabody Library
- September 17 AM: Halsted Program at the Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore
- September 17 @ 12:30 PM: 96th Halsted Society Annual Meeting Adjourns
Please contact Joy Moses with any questions or concerns.
The Halsted Society ®
55 Fruit Street, White 506, Boston MA 02114